We are now taking applications at sciwrite.org
We’re pleased to announce that Robert Lee Hotz, Pulitzer-prize-winning science journalist for The Wall Street Journal, will be joining us as an instructor for 2018. We are now updating the website and will begin taking applications in the next few days. Please keep checking back.
We are almost ready to begin taking applications. Instructors for 2018 will be
• Henry Fountain, climate reporter for the New York Times and author of The Great Quake
• Cornelia Dean, for mer Science Editor ofThe New York Times and author of Making Sense of Science, Against the Tide, and other books
• Sandra Blakeslee, longtime science writer for the New York Times and co-author of Sleights of Mind, The Body Has a Mind of its Own and other books
• George Johnson, two time winner of the AAAS Science Journalism Award and author of The Ten Most Beautiful Experiments, The Cancer Chronicles, and other books
• and one other to be announced
We have settled on two of the three guest instructors for 2018 and hope to have an announcement within a week.
We’re in the process of lining up instructors for 2018 and hope to have an announcement very soon.